Question
Posted by: Trace | 2009/10/22

Help Plse

Hi Gynae Doc
I need help here.
My last 3 cycles were as follows:
July - CD28
August - CD28
Was on Yasmin for 3 Months.
Had a Lap, Hyst and D& C done on the 23rd September where they removed Stage 2 Endo.
I stopped the pill on the 22nd (Which was 2 or 3 days before I was supposed to drink the Inactive pills)
I bled from the 23rd till the 28th September 2009.
We B/d 3,4,5 and 7th October 2009.
My period to date has not arrived yet and am on CD29.
My question is could I be pregnant or is it from the Lap that I am not menstruating yet.
I had some cramping (very dull) and bloating for the last 2 weeks or so which has become alot less frequent, My husband is also convinced that my breasts have become larger
Should I test or wait a while first.
Very frustrated.
Trace

It is most liekly the surgery which has delayed your period, but do a pregnancy test so that you know for sure.

1