Question
Posted by: saren | 2011/06/06

help pls

Hi Dr
Please tell me I had my 2nd caesarean two years ago aswell as a tl. And since stopping breastfeeding 7 months ago I only menstruated once after taking ginette. Everytime I go to gynae he says my ovaries are extremely swollen after doing a scan, please can u tell me what do I do I barely can sleep on my tummy. The pain is unbearable and its virtually impossible for me to loose weight dr has put me on ciplatrim not lost a single kg in 3 months even with 3km walk a day and reduced kj diet etc.z

It is possible that you have PCOS though this shouldnot cause pain. The treatment for this is the Pill and a low GI diet.

1