Question
Posted by: Lin | 2010-01-08

help please !!!!!! in extreme pain

Last year in Jan I notice about 5 lumps in my neck area, doctor thought it was leukemia. did blood test. nothing showed, went to specialist did x-ray, blood test and sonar. told me it was stress.
now it is back, larger more painful, the causing most of problems is one located at back of neck couple of cms from skull, other is on the tip of the skull, can not move neck, too paiful, was diagnosed with anemia in june, always tired. dizzy often. the one part of my skull is so painful, could this be leaukemia as I do not want to go for tests again and it turns out to be nothing

Lin

If leaukemia is suspected, you will have blood tests done. These lumps, if large and clearly pulpible should be investigated by having a biopsy taken. I therefore, suggest that you consult a doctor as soon as possible. It can also merely be muscle spasm for which you can take Ibuprofen for the pain and to consult a physiotherapist for treatment.