Question
Posted by: Desprate for help | 2010/04/08

Help please going in sane !!!!!!

I would like to find out

I had a miscaraige on the 12 January 2010 &  they injected me Noristerat But then after the miscaraige i still had a normal period with the injection &  all had a period in Feb normal &  the again on 02/03/2010 normal as can be

Was expecting my period begining of April but nothing
on the 17-03-2010 i had 1 drop spotting not even enough to put in a lillet

now nothing is this hormones or am i pregnant

I have tender breasts, are very tyred &  have to go to the lo very often Please Help

Nuristerate only lasts for 2 months, so you will have been unprotected since 12th March. Thus pregnancy is a possibility.You can check a pregnancy test.

1