Question
Posted by: Mellie | 2013/02/13

Help please

I had a short period of bleeding on Monday . My period is due on Saturday. So was that my period. I also have the urge to urinate. I dont know if this could be a bladdder infection. Advise anyone?

I can't explain your bleeding without more detailed information. If you have burning when you pass urine and pass small amounts frequently, those would be symptoms of a bladder infection.

2
Posted by: Mellie | 2013/02/15

i DID A TEST THE OTHER DAY IT WAS NEGATIVE. i WAS TOLD TO DOA TEST AFTER I HAVE MISSED A PERIOD. SO LETS SEE TILL END OF THE MONTH.

Reply to Mellie
Posted by: married women | 2013/02/15

or u could be pregnant.have you done a pregnancy test?

Reply to married women