Posted by: Ping | 2012-06-28

Help please

Dear Cyber Doc

Im writing to you cos i realised that the gynae doc does not respond to posts.

I wasnt well. severe stomach cramps, nausea, constipation for almost two weeks. I did a home pregnancy test - t was negative, this was about 5 days before my periods were due. it was negative.

My periods are now 3 days late...i did another test it was also negative.
are home tests quite accurate?

Please advise what to do next.

A home pregnancy test is very accurate after 4 to 6 weeks after conception. You can consult your doctor or pathology lab for a blood test. A blood test is very accurate and not expensive.

Posted by: Dina | 2012-07-19

MetalShin0bi / @TheMorpher22 That is a boring-|-game. Gameinformer rellay went over hyped on that game. Best part about Amnesia is the sound though, but that''s about it. I''ve played and beat Amnesia, but this I have no t played yet, and I can already say this will kick ass. Silent Hill 8 better come out with something bad-|-because these guys are taking over.

Reply to Dina