Posted by: teardrop | 2011-11-10

help please!!!!

Dr, please help. I have been been battling with my sinuses and my wisdom tooth on the right side of my face. the tooth ache stopped about september but from there it was sinuses. i have been on antibiotics but i still goes on. it feels as if someone is hitting me on my cheek and the ear on the right side is warm and i get these stabbing pains. if i bend my head forward the sinuses feel asif they want to pop out and if i swallow sometimes it is sore, my throat on the right hand as well sometimes. it is a bit better sometimes. i don''t know what is wrong. i am on warfarin and sometimes take asprin because it helps for the pain. stilpain helps for about 2 hours and panado for about 3 hours and if i take 3 panado''s it helps for 4 plus hours. i know i cannot carry on like this. can you help please.

thank you

You really have to consult an ENT specialist for an examination and treatment as soon as possible. Over the counter medication will not be enough and you might need an extended course of oral antibiotics, with cortico-steroid therapy.