Question
Posted by: Tot | 2011/03/09

help please

I have addiction of always day dreaming about sex, this is causing problems in my real life. I''m 32 years old woman in a long distance marriage. husband works in another province and he comes back once a month. This has started to affect my real relationship because, I do not enjoy the real thing with him anymore. I can stop this daydreaming for few weeks but it always comes back. When I daydream, it''s not me in those thoughts, maybe some unrealistic hunk and some beautiful girl getting it on. I don''t know if you can help me. this started when I was a teenager but now I can see if I do no stop it might ruin my marriege.My hubby thinks there is sumthing wrong with me because I struggle to get wet and end up complaining about painful sex.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Thank you for your post, we suggest that you and your husband see a sex therapist when he is home. If you would like us to recommend a therapist please call us at Harmony on 021 790 7779.

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/03/14

Reply to Addictions expert