Question
Posted by: Rika | 2011-03-01

Help Please!!!

I am pregnant  I missed my 1st period on the 17th of Feb. I''m currently not in a situation where I can maintain a baby because of various situations. I have thought about this thoroughly and would like to go for an abortion. I am not aware where to go and if I go to our local clinic I’ m afraid it won''t be kept confidential. Please help me, if you know of any doctor of hospital I can go to. Thank you! PTA

Your options are to go to a private gynaecologist, a Marie-STopes clinic or the governmant hospital in your area.

4
Posted by: ashie | 2011-03-04

your are irresponsible

Reply to ashie
Posted by: Mary | 2011-03-02

How can you even consider killing you own baby in beyond me.
There is many other options available....like ADOPTION. And maybe next time use protection before you fall pregnant!

Reply to Mary
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-02

Posted by: lolo | 2011-03-01

there''s Marie Stop clinic at Du Toi t and vermeulen Street in PTA near Metro.

they charge a fee though just go there or call them to ask more info.

Reply to lolo