Question
Posted by: Chris | 2010/10/27

Help please

Hi There, I hope you will be able to help me.

Me and my fiance are on holiday, we are in Durban(margate) Where the humidity is very high, We arrived here yesturday at 2 ''o clock in the afternoon after 7 hours drive in which we did stop twice for the loo and coldrinks and so forth.

My fiance has never been to durban before this is her first time here, and we are planning to stay till next week saturday, the thing is that since we got here she is so sick, she is vomitting and has the runs. she has absolutly no energy at this stage she is cralling to the bathroom and back, she is not eating since everything she eats comes up or out the other way she is so low on energy she doesnt even feel like talking. she says her head is spinning and she is really not feeling well. I dont know what to do since we are on holiday here and dont know where to find a docter. and she does not want to go anywere to go look for one as she says that she doesnt have enough energy to lift herself up and get to the car. I feel sorry for her and she has been crying.
What can this be can it be from the humidity, or car sickness or what

Please help
thanx

Hallo Chris
It sounds as if she has gastroenteritis, and with the heat and humidity may need a drip. You can ask the nearest pharmacy to give you directions to a GP for medication and if needed, admission for a drip.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Melissa | 2010/10/27

Try to find a yellow pages, or google it, or ask the pharmasist in the area.

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/27

Hallo Chris
dr Bets