Question
Posted by: Adrienne | 2010/09/08

Help please

I''m a functional alcoholic. However I''d like to bring it down to being a social drinker only. My weight has spiralled out of control, my depression is quite bad. Taking anti biotics makes me sleep too much leading to general tiredness. My weight has spiralled out of control, leading to even greater depression. I have all the motivation &  good intentions in the morning but stay hungry &  craving all kinds of stuff. once I have a drink I feel better, but then I want more of that again. We stay in a small town = lots of gossip, no rehad centres (which I cannot afford anyway) etc. Where to from here?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Adrienne;

It sounds as if you are suffering from depression. I would suggest that you visit a psyciatrist for asessment of these issues who will then be able to advise you on options for further treatment.

1
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010/09/12

Dear Adrienne;

Reply to Addictions expert forum