Question
Posted by: dien | 2010/06/01

help please

hi all and cs,

I need your help I have been feeling down for the last week, I cry for almost anything I feel depressed and stressed up. I sleep through the night but wake up exhausted, I have been having this feeling of fear and deproness on and off in the last few months but now its like nothing I ever felt before. I dont know what to do? i have been imagining running away from everyone and everything, what do I do? Go see a psychologist or go to a dr who will prescribe something that will make me stress less?

PLEASE HELP

Sorry to hear about this, d - it sounds mighty like a Depression, which usually responds really well to treatment. The temptation to run away can be strong, but of course, wherever one runs, the Depression is the first thing you unpack.
So do see a doc, preferably a psychiatrist, for a full assessment and diagnosis, and then discuss treatment options. medicines can really help a depression, and he/she could also provide or refer you for CBT style counselling which can help you gain control of the stress and handle it and the depression far better

1