Question
Posted by: imran | 2010-03-21

help please

I found out yesterday that my partner of 4 years is hiv+ needless to say I am freaking out, big time, I am so upset with him. I have never been unfaithfull [I am 23] I have only had 1 sexual partner in my entire life. We have not been sexually active for over a year. [I jus was not into it any more] but now this happens. What am I to do? I need to get tested, and I will, but I don''t think that I would be able to stay with him. Please help me...

Imran

In the light that he was not truthful and did not disclose his HIV status, you can not trust him and I therefore, suggest that there is no future for the two of you. You should definately have yourself tested at three, six and nine month intervals, as there is a window period.

You can consult a lawyer to make a criminal case against him for intentionally with holding the fact that he is HIV positive.

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2010-03-21

If he knew he was u can press charges against him.

I was exposed 2 dat disease so much ch after my rape cases nd miraculously I AM neg.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Anna | 2010-03-21

Hi!
First thing''s first: get tested.

Secondly, DON''T STAY WITH HIM. He''s been dishonest and unfaithful and you had to find out in the worst possible way. The sooner you leave him, the sooner you can start a new life and put all this behind you.

Good luck girl!

Reply to Anna