Question
Posted by: Loys | 2010/02/19

Help please!!

Dear sexologist, I'  m a 25 year old male, I recently had sex with a stranger and my condom burst,consulted a clinic for HIV test which came negative, since it was before 72 hrs after the incident I was adviced to buy Antiviral agent (aspen lamzid) by the Doctor,did that and I' m using the pills up until they are finished.now I need to know what guarantee does these pills have. can I have HIV. I'  ll have the second test after 3 months (May).

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi L

although the tabs does not provide any guarantee, it does reduce the risk significanly. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/22

Hi L

Reply to pharmacist