Posted by: Leandi | 2009-08-26

HELP please!

Good day,

I was on the 2month injection but has stopped for the last 3months. I now get unusual periods. I got my period and 2weeks later I got it again. And this morning there was a brownish discharge... What can be the problem?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Leandi

Your're not the first person to report these type of symptoms after stopping the injection.
Brown discharge is blood that has lost its hemoglobin, which indicates that it is old. Fresh bleeding will appear in its red state.
If your symptoms worsen, if new symptoms arise or this symptom recurrs next month you should consult your gynecologist.

Posted by: KK | 2009-09-07

i just want to know how long does it take until the hiv spread in your system? i slept with somebody and the condom break, i don' t know this guy' s status and it' s been 5 days now, so i want to know if there are any prescription i can get to prevent the virus for in case that guy has hiv, or is too late for the prescription.

Reply to KK