Posted by: nini | 2009-08-08

help please

i have reason to believe i might be pregnant as my boyfriend came inside of me last month
the strange thing is now the home pregnancy tes i took twice came back negative
i also went to my periods the past week
they were my normal periods (5days) with the slight discharge afterwards
can anybody help with this?
could i be pregnant after all this?

To reassure yourself that you are not pregnant you would need to have a blood test done to measure your level of beta HCG which is a hormone that increases in pregnancy . If the test results show a minute amount of beta HCG presents in your test then it can be safely asssumed that you are not pregnant at that time even though your partner had ejaculated in you .