Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/08

Help please

Hi everyone
Please could i have some help and advice. Up until Tue last week I was breastfeeding my 9 month old and taking microval. But I have stopped breast feeding as of Tuesday.
I have suddenly gotten a clear discharge back and i have aching pains in my lower abdomen (near my prev c sec scar and lower back).
I did a blood test about 10 days ago which came back as negative and we last had intercourse about 2 weeks ago (and 2 weeks before that).
Do you think i am preggie?

Pregnancy is unlikely. Your symptoms are probably due to stopping the Microval.