Posted by: lap | 2009-02-18

help please

is it true that a sperm can find its way from the opening of the virgina to the womb, meaning that a person can become pregnant even if penetration was not present? coz my boyfriend came on me and he was not inside me at the time, the semen was just on top of my virgina. please assist

Although the risk is lower when ejaculation happens without penetration, it is still possible to fall pregnant. Factors such as the closeness of the semen to the opening of the virgina and whether the female is in her fertile stage of her menstrual cycle will however have a bearing on the likelihood of the woman falling pregnant. -

If you want to make 100% sure I suggest that you contact your General Practitioner.

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-18

Oh yes, sperm can definately travel from your vaginal opening 2 where it wants 2 b + U can get preg. Sperms r like tiny little tadpoles with long tails. They use the whetness of your vagina 2 move up + in as their tails work. Their tails propel them very much like a crocodile' s tail does. Remember it takes only ONE sperm 2 make U preg. Even after sex with a condom the man should keep the contents of the condom well clear of his partner + also not finger her their until he has washed his hands. The same goes for his penis  there may still b sperm on it or even inside (the uretha) should he penetrate her again soon after his first ejaculation. Br careful  regards

Reply to Sex Pot