Question
Posted by: what/ | 2008/10/15

help please

hi there. i am so desperate for someone to tell me anything that could help. i started 3 months depo in 2001. stopped it in April 2007. During depo stage i didnt have my periods at all. a few months after i stopped i bled but didnt have regular bleeding. saw a dr just after i stopped depo and he send me for ultrasound and blood tests. tests came back fine except for progesterone level which was low. (Due to depo?) last few months i have had my periods every two weeks for five days. saw a gynae who sent did a internal unltrasound. No problems there with ovaries, uterus lining etc. he sent me for a day 21 test to check if i ovulated but the day i had to go i just stopped bleeding. test came back negative. (could this be because i had just bled?, or do i really have a ovulation problem). saw a different gynae he did another ultrasound and didnt pick anything up. did one cycle of fertomid 100gm for five days. had period on time. decided not to take another dose for now. Had my last period on 24 August and nothing since then. what is happening? i am a little overweight, 25 years of age, non drinker and non smoker.

It does sound like you are not ovulating and that the Fertomid helped.