Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/08/11

Help part 2

Hi dietdoc i had blood test done my thyroid and iron is fine so lack of energy must be diet related. My problem is that i can live on cereal. Muesli all bran will try to introduce more meat into my diet

Dear Kasandra
You need a balanced diet that contains all the macronutrients (carbs, proteins and good fats). Have a look at the balanced slimming diet on this Website. It is an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), so you can apply the general principles, but have larger portions of the permitted foods to provide you with sufficient energy to do your exercise.