Question
Posted by: miss l | 2012/06/06

help on my pregnancy and infection

Doc help i have re-infection with my man again after sex, he''s positive and i''m negative and i am 21 weeks pregnant what can be the cause because we are worried sick for our baby what if he become positive after birth. What is the infection called? and how can we stop it? and who is the carrier of this infection? What to use to stop this infection because my fiance have a problem with condoms he doesn''t erect and i am hyper active to have sex, what should i do?

I can't tell what infection you have without more details. If you are having unprotected sex you are at high rsik for getting HIV. This should be an incentive to use condoms.

1