Question
Posted by: Help needed | 2012-10-15

Help needed

I have found my husband searching for call girls and sex in our area- I am working and he works from home. He swears that he was on a low and looking for company but since he has ordered condoms (which he says are for us) and he is adamant that he is morally sound- am I stupid to believe- my gut wants to believe but I dont want to be stupid - are they signs that will help. Thanks

Of course his excuse is feeble and pathetic. Any of us may at times feel low and want some company, but we don't respond to this by seeking callgirls. Has he no friends, family ? Couldn't he have chatted with you ?
That is not the response of a man who calls himself "morally sound" ! There are no specific telltale signs except that this is obviously suspicious behaviour. His "work" from home can't be doing very well, or he'd be too busy to want to get into risky sex.
Maybe you should put your foot down and insist on him joining you in marriage counselling ?

4
Posted by: LuLu | 2012-10-15

Sorry to say but your feeling is probably right.... I am afraid cheaters will never admit unless you physically catch tem out.
I am sorry you are going thru this. It is very hard.
I suggest you create a fake facebook page with fake pictures and invite him, make a date and meet him....
so sorry for you, it is so difficult to catch these men out. You need to keep calm and not confront him unless you have the proven facts. Good luck

Reply to LuLu
Posted by: Lilly | 2012-10-15

watch his every move! yo could call back the numbers he uses, track them on his cell or land line. If you really feel he is then tell him you want the truth.

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: Lilly | 2012-10-15

Reply to Lilly