Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2010/04/22

Help my daughter

I am a father to a young daughter of 8 years, she is attending a public school and not staying with me. The problem is even if she is bright and outgoing she is not doing well at school, recently she told me that his educator told her that his reading is very poor, she passed his quarterly exams but with poor marks in english and maths, recenlty when I went to visit her I tried to assist her with his homework only to realise what the teacher was telling is true. I am considering taking her to a model C school but I doubt whether she will cope. What mus I do. I always dream of giving her the best in life and thats education.

If the model C school you are considering provides better teachin, smaller classes AND some access to a psychologist who can test her aptitudes and abilities, it could be able to better cater for her needs

2
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/04/22

Maybe the problem is in public schools the teacher pupil ratio is too high. Then she does not get the attention she deserves. Go for private schools if you are unhappy about the results from the public ones. Besides she deserves only the best.

Reply to Happiness