Question
Posted by: MOTHER | 2010/03/10

HELP MY CHILDREN

I divorced psychopathic narcissist 10 y ago. I got custody but lured my children to him, alienated them from me. I am worried about them.They don''t contact me due to fear. Youngest son is 15 in boarding school. They dont want to get involved as ex is paying. Is there anyone in SA that can help me? I cannot get involved in battles with ex any longer as the abuse never stops.

Sounds like you think the kids are scared that he will stop paying for their education, etc., if they don't go along with him ? If there was a formal divorce agreement or decision by a court, he has to keep to those terms or could be sanctioned, but you'd need a legal opinion to clarify that.

4
Posted by: jen | 2010/03/11

Why not try contacting

Stop WOmen Abuse: www stopwomenabusehelpline org za

Reply to jen
Posted by: Former kid | 2010/03/10

I grew up in this situation, it was in reverse though cause it was my mother talking badly abut my father, it didnt take me long to realize the truth and today i spend more time with my dad in a day than i spend with my mom in a year, they will see the truth, just give it time and be the ear that listens and not the mouth that preeches.

Reply to Former kid
Posted by: Bongi | 2010/03/10

I am sorry I don''t know who can help you. I am in the same boat. My kids were taken away by a crazy man and he also keeps them away from me 100% - I am not even allowed to phone them. Poeple say the kids will eventually see the truth themselves - I don''t know... coz you don''t know what he is saying to them all these years he is keeping them away from you and how much he has brain washed them. Let''s just pray, only God has the answe for us.

Reply to Bongi