Question
Posted by: help | 2011/06/24

Help me with a job

A side effect of Methylphenidate is change in vision/eye problems/vision blurriness). DOES THIS MEAN TAKING RITALIN FOR 20 YEARS CAUSES EYE PAIN. ANSWER ME YOU DRUG PUSHER!!!!

Refer to my answer on your previous post and please do not insult me.

1
Posted by: Lyn | 2011/06/24

HEY ! Who on earth do you think you are ? I sincerely feel that you need to go and see someone about your issues, and they are clearly more than what you think Ritalin is causing you to deal with. Leave this doctor alone. He''s on the other side of a computer screen and you will not find a solution to your problems with the internet alone.

Reply to Lyn