Question
Posted by: Sash | 2008/07/08

help me understand - Ex part

Hi Cs

Not sure if this is right to post on this forum. can you please help me understand why an Ex husband who said i did not make him happy ever in our relationship for 8yrs and we separated because of finacial issues with bills and he could not keep up with bond instalments and then we separated and sold the house it has been 2yrs now, he phone me last night asking if he can come and sleep over at my place because he missed sex with me, i am out of his life don't have sexual desire anymore why does he want sex with me. we have never tried to talk about our issues we have just end it.

P.S. I am not going to let him use me as his sex object!

If you have moved on since the divorce, there's no sense in your taking him back just for sex. It makes excellent sex for you not to accept this odd idea. Maybe he was feeling lonely and drink, and his life has not worked out as well as he'd hoped ?

3
Posted by: steph | 2008/07/08

i think he was drunk and they usually tend to act like pigs and want sex in that state,ignore the thing!

Reply to steph
Posted by: Hell no! | 2008/07/08

I am disguisted by ur ex husband i feel like puking!!!! how the hell can he say something like that to u, so u good enough to be his sex toy but not his wife!!! I so hope u told him shit so that he will never ever think abt saying such thing to u in life...Bustard!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Hell no!
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/08

I hope you told him to get lost! You are quite right - you are not his sex object. You did not make him happy in a relationship, yet he expects you to make him happy in bed. Tell him in no uncertain terms that you are not a tramp and will not be used for sex by him or anyone else! He has no respect for you - clearly. I sincerely hope that you will not allow him to use you like this. He is a pig - sorry I don't know the man, but any man who thinks he can phone up his ex-wife for a roll in the hay when she was not good enough before, is a pig!!! Tell him to tak a cold shower when the "need" arises again!

Reply to Gracie