Posted by: mora | 2009-03-11

help me understand

ladies and gents please help me understand my bf' s family came over to pay the damage for me as i' m expecting now as we all know this things starts with negotiations. my family ask for certain aamount of money of which my bf' s family didnt have with them and they had to call him to bring more money of which he wasnt so happy with and he is cross with my family for charging him 5 000 for damage cause his family told my family they want to lobola but for now they will start with the baby before they can discuss my lobola fee now what i need to know is was my family wrong to demang such amount of damage or what?

I don't think I'm culturally sufficiently well informed to advise on this issue of amounts, but I'm sure that other readers can comment helpfully