Posted by: Mandisa | 2011-11-07

Help me to understand

Please help me to understand this words. MAYBE ME AND YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. This are the words of by boyfriend and they only comes out whenever we have a fight or some sort of disagreement

Dating isn't to celebrate finding the love of your life, it's to learn about each other, and explore whether you are compatible. Only he can ell you what he means by that. What it sounds like, is someone who isn't really interested in sorting out any disagreement but more likely to give up rather than do the necessary work of forming an enduring relationship

Posted by: Man | 2011-11-07

Only he can tell you exactly what he means - not strangers on a forum!
If you cannot communicate and are unable to ask him what he means when you dont understand what he says he is probably right in saying you are not meant to be together and it is time to sepreate and move on.
This is why we date to find out if we are compatable, the right man will not say these things without an explanation, working toward a solution.

Reply to Man