Question
Posted by: RATO | 2012/08/02

Help me to get out this pain of love

I met a guy in April 2012,he asked numbers and i gave him.He used to call me everyday and asked me how i am doing.He was really boring me but because maybe i thought he was serious about me he kept on phoning me.One day he called and i ignored a call,after a month he called again and he begged to see me so i agreed.The day i see him ,it became a differrent day because i started to love him.He asked to go out with him that night but i disagreed.He asked me out for a night one day and finnaly i agreed because i felt the same as he is.We had a great date and he promised to see me again because for me is i wanted.Since that day one day everyday i caled him ,he does not return my calls or he even doest not answer my calls.I am stressed what must i do. I still love him very much,i am trying to forget about but is not easy,the day weshared he was very greatfull guy.

I responded the other time you posted this question. You both sound a bit confused about what you want, and need to sit down together, calmly, and discuss this till you each understand the other properly.

2

Posted by: Gabriel | 2012/08/02

An old saying which has proven to be true on many occasions  be careful how you treat others, cause the wheel can turn at anytime or something like this.

Reply to Gabriel