Posted by: Sasha | 2012-08-08

help me please, worry and scared

Hi Dr. thanks a lot for helping us and I would be grateful if you answering me, here is my story:

before three weeks i had a fight on street with unknowen guy, both of us had a a deep cut and scratches on our hands, noses and lips with bleeding, after two days my friend told me that the guy (fighter) using drags and he maybe HIV+, i did not remeber if his blood came into contact with my wounds . then and after 17 days I suffered from diarrhea. now I am worry and scared.
Can HIV or hepatitis transfer by this way?

Please Dr. Help me, please

Refer to my answer on your second post.

Posted by: billy | 2012-08-08

Unfortuanly if his blood get into your open woulds it can get transfered, but that does not say you pick up HIV +, the only way you will be sure is to go to a clinic and get tested. Hope this info helps you.

Reply to billy