Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2009/04/24

Help me please

Please can someone tell me what causes restless leg syndrome. I have it and its awful. I battle to sleep. I have tried to ask the doctor and pharmacist but they haven' t replied yet. Thanks guys

Hmm, and a touch o the restless message syndrome, too. Exactly what causes it is far from clear, but there is a new medication ( I forget the name as it's not my area at all ) with evidence that it seems to help many people with restless Legs Syndrome ( try a google search meanwhile for more information ) --- surely Cyberdoc or the pharmacist ought to know this one and be able to recommend it.