Question
Posted by: IIII | 2009/01/11

Help me please

Okay, this will sound really stupid for all of you, but please help me out. Everytime I' m with a guy in the beginning and when I' m on top, the guy' s penis always slips out (if you can understand what I mean) and then I hurt him, it happened with all the previous guys but after a while I learn their bodies and it doesn' t happen anymore, please help me to be great on top from the start!!! I love being on top, but now I' m starting to hate it!

its alla matter of angles - I suspect that you need to position yourself further down towards his feet. By the way - this is the best position to create penis fractures and permanent damage to the penis

5
Posted by: A | 2009/01/12

why are you having sex with so many different men? Is there no pride or passion about love making anymore.

Reply to A
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/12

You are simply not at the correct angle and/or you are riding him too far " out again"  ie stop before it goes further than the base of his " head" .

Reply to Sg
Posted by: J | 2009/01/11

No sarcasm, it' s mechanical and logic, if you slip out it means you are moving to far away from him

Reply to J
Posted by: IIII | 2009/01/11

Thanks for your sarcasm

Reply to IIII
Posted by: J | 2009/01/11

You cannot pull your bums a foot away from him when moving, because he ain' t a foot long.

Reply to J