Posted by: Tumi | 2011-11-14

Help me out

I''ve got a1 yr 2 month baby boy since last year my husband is no longer interested in having sex with even if I ask or trying my chance he''ll have an excuse. The time I was preggies I found out that he cheated on me so I think I''ve got a problem like in perfomance surely he compared me with his girlfriend.

What to do is it going to be a sin if I cheated just for sex as I''m still having feelings am only 33 yrs.

I am Not sure if you or your husband cheated as it is not clear . Be that as it may you have to ensure that you settle where the relationship is going as there will be no sense of belonging , guilt ,anger etc piling up in the relationship which will drive a wedge between the two of you. Get to a counsellor or start laying down terms on which the two of you build the relationship

Posted by: Roommate | 2011-11-15

Take your baby and move on. While baby is still small. He obviously does not want sex with you anymore and regardless what anyone says, sex is a very important aspect of a sucessfull marraige.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: JR | 2011-11-15

Sorry, but that is a very stupid question. HELL YES, it is a sin to cheat just for sex. Sex is the ultimate sin.

Just dump the poepoll and move on with your life. He wont change and you will never be happy if you dont let go.

Reply to JR