Question
Posted by: Paki Prince | 2012/03/09

HELP ME HELP ME

YESTERDAY MY SON TOLD ME HE IS OF GAY,

SO I TOOK HIM TO THE ROOM AND PUT IT BASE BALL BAT UP HIS ANOOSKA

HE SCREAMED AND IT HURT ME ALOT TO DO IT,

I THAN ASKED HOW WAS IT ,

AMIDST ALL THE TEARS AND SCREAMS AND BLED AND SAID WHY DEDDY WHY,

I SAID WELL IF YOU WANNA BE OF THE GAY, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN BY A MAN,

TODAY HE WOKE UP , AND SAID THAT HE CHANGED HIS MIND AND HE IS NOT OF THE GAY!

I THINK I FOUND A CURE FOR BEING OF THE GAYS?

WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE?

I am hoping that this is a sick fantasy of a grubby homophobe, and not at all a genuine message. If this were genuine, I would say you are a profoundly perverted and sick persom guilty of criminal assault and child abuse, and that your son is entirely normal and healthy except for damage inflicted by you.
Being gay is just that, a way of being, and not a decision someone makes when there's nothing interesting on television, and not something a person can just "change their mind about" even after being tortured by a disgusting parent.
Gays dont need to be cured. The sad thing is that we have no reliable cure for anyone as deeply sick as you are

7
Posted by: irene | 2012/03/13

yo a sick bastard you moron, do u realise what u have done, bloody idiot

Reply to irene
Posted by: Paki prince | 2012/03/13

MY SON IS NOT CHILD, HE IS ON 35 YEARS NOW, AND MY VILLAGE IN PAKISTAN IS CALLING ME A HERO! YOU MAKE QUICK TO JUDGE MY CUTLURE, AND I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO A CHILD. I NOT PREVERT. BUT A THOUSAND THANK YOUS FOR YOUR CONCERN

Reply to Paki prince
Posted by: almost mad | 2012/03/09

This isnt funny. I pray to God that this is a ''joke''. If it''s real I pray for your child and that he is okay after the disgusting episode you just described. People like you should be in Jail.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Gracie | 2012/03/09

Well said CS and all the rest ... you are a sick human being and need to find help urgently! We do not need people like you in our society.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Bongi | 2012/03/09

I think this is a sick joke by a very sick person. Damn it man - this is not even funny...even THINKING THIS WAY IS SICK....

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: Paula | 2012/03/09

You are a cruel person, how could you possibly hurt your child like that? What is wrong with you? Shoving a baseball bat into his rectum - do you really think you have found the miraculous cure for homosexuality? Maybe you should appreciate his honesty and try to talk to him about it, not abuse him. I cannot believe that you actually sound so proud of yourself! You are definitely in the right place here, you certainly need help. Geez I cannot believe that there are people out there who would hurt their child the way you did and still brag about it on the internet! You are one sick human being!!!

Reply to Paula