Question
Posted by: PHINDI | 2009/11/09

help me figure out what this is?

5 years ago i was supposed to have been married by a man i loved so dearly. our relationship was so strong until he had to go to Japan to further his studies, so before he left for Japan he promised me that he will marry me, but when he came back he gave me excuses that he won' t come to see me coz his car was broken, he told me many stories until i decided to call it quits, so i got engaged to another guy we got married although my heart was still with my first man. i had to go on with life.
So he got married also but he told me that i took a decision so fast to leave him, he wanted to come and stop the marriage on my wedding day, but he didn' t . So now i have recently seen him around town we work at one town, he usually calls my younger two brothers to eat at his place on sundays, he usually gives them his car to drive, one day my brother had to go to airpot he accompanied him by his car, and now he knows where i wait for my transport , he usuaally makes passes where i wait but he has never said anything.. can someone please help me to figure out what this is ? before i have a wrong thought.

Sounds like he wasn't committed to you then, and was making excuses to you then and is still making excuses. He married someone else, and so did you - he has no business flirting with you now.
Concentrate on your own marriage, and leave him to his. What might once have been, is not what will be or could be now

3
Posted by: phindi | 2009/11/10

5 years ago i was supposed to have been married by a man i loved so dearly. our relationship was so strong until he had to go to Japan to further his studies, so before he left for Japan he promised me that he will marry me, but when he came back he gave me excuses that he won'  t come to see me coz his car was broken, he told me many stories until i decided to call it quits, so i got engaged to another guy we got married although my heart was still with my first man. i had to go on with life.
So he got married also but he told me that i took a decision so fast to leave him, he wanted to come and stop the marriage on my wedding day, but he didn'  t . So now i have recently seen him around town we work at one town, he usually calls my younger two brothers to eat at his place on sundays, he usually gives them his car to drive, one day my brother had to go to airpot he accompanied him by his car, and now he knows where i wait for my transport , he usuaally makes passes where i wait but he has never said anything.. can someone please help me to figure out what this is ? before i have a wrong thought.

Reply to phindi

Posted by: girlie | 2009/11/09

there i nothing happening, he is just trying to confuse you thats alll. just focus on your marriage. if he wanted to be with you there was nothing stoping him from doing such.

Reply to girlie