Question
Posted by: mj | 2010/11/25

help me

hi i am 30 yrs old am just so tired of trying every diet ever thought of.. am just bout redy to give up!! i was on medication for 6 yr and that was one of the side effects.. i just cant lose it 150kg!!!!!! please help me with some ideas am desperate to try or do anything. cant carry on like this am so down and miserable cos of wat i look like.. its eating me up excuse the pun..

Dear MJ
If you need to lose 150 kg then I can imagine that you must be feeling desperate. From a dietary perspective I would suggest that you could try Xenical. Discuss the use of Xenical with your medical dr, because it has to be prescribed by a dr. Xenical stops you from absorbing fat from the foods you eat so this automatically lowers your energy intake (each gram of fat you don't eat, saves you 37 kJ!). You should use Xenical with a very-low-fat diet to get the best results. When you see the doctor, ask him/her what type of exercise you could possibly do. You may be allowed to swim? If you find that you just cannot lose weight with the very-low-fat diet, Xenical and moderate daily exercise, then you may need to consider bariatric surgery. Contact the Bariatric Centres of Excellence in regard to having a gastric bypass to assist weightloss. You can contact Jana Derksen at the Call Centre for the Netcare Bariatric Centres of Excellence on 0861-623-7489 or contact her at: jana@pharmacallcc.com or call her on her cell phone at: 072-373-0155 or visit their Website at www.netcare.co.za to discuss this option if you have a great deal of weight to lose.
Holding thumbs that you will now start losing weight at last.

1

Dear MJ