Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-26

Help me

A few days ago i had a bit of sinus, blocked nose and then my ears shut and i felt dizzy. I took some sinu-con and corenza and after a day that helped a lot. But now for 2 days i have a vaginal infection. I never had it before. The first day it itched very bad and since yesterday it burns on my inside and labias. Could it because of the sinus. Is there something i could use. Last night sex was painfull and it burned for about an hour afterwards. Please help me

Dear Anon
I don't think there is a connection with the sinusitis - this may be a coincidence. If you have a white cottage cheese like discharge you could get something like Canesten at the pharmacy to use.

1
Posted by: Leila | 2009-02-26

I use betadine douche or canesten 1vc - cos my symptoms sound similar to yours - oh.. and I also take pro-biotics [strength 9].

Reply to Leila