Question
Posted by: aid | 2008/09/26

help llease

Subject: URENT HELP PLZ
i cant type trpperly any motr adm my hand/ece coordiaation is ahot. my vision is blurred and i am having difficulty readina=g
i have become forgetfyn and. could rhis be a reacrioin to chemo? i have beeb cleaf for 6 months. i der un my car and dind ii cant figure out how to ioen windows use wipes etc. what is ahappening tp me
Date: 26/9/2008

I agree with Lin --- if this is not a hoax, call an ambulance, you need to be seen and investigated in hospital as soon as possible. There could be any number of causes of this alarming situation, and you need urgent assessment and treatment

1
Posted by: Lin | 2008/09/26

Hopefully this is not a hoax...

Please call an ambulance - you need to see a doctor asap!

Reply to Lin