Question
Posted by: Kubashnee | 2010/10/08

help - i''ve gone numb

Please help, last night i made love with hubby - afterwards i went to bath (used new bath foam) and after an hour or so made love again and i was totally numb - as in like i''ve been injected with an anaesthetic!!!! please help - even now i have a numb feeling on the inside of my vjj.

Kubashnee, apologies for the dely in responding...since this was posted on Friday, I would hope that the numbness has gone now. If it hasn't, then I recommend that you take the bath foam with you to your doctor and find out if you have an allergic reaction - although this would not be a typical allergic reaction as far as I am aware.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Rakesh | 2010/10/14

Kubashnee, has the numbness gone away? My wife experinences something similiar. Dont know waht to do anymore.

Reply to Rakesh
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/08

Good to hear you have a great sex life.I would suggest you chat to a dr if this numbness continues.It might simply be an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients.

Reply to XXX