Question

Help im so confused

Hi okay so i met this guy and we really hit it off, he lives bout 5 hours away from me, it was the whole thing of love at first sight, we spoke alot about our future that we were going to start together and he was going to move down to me, we used to chat all the time on the phone and he would come down and visit, he got on well with my family and was considering marrige, i became pushy and needy. he is now ignoring me not taking my calls and if he does he is very agitated. I asked him if we were still together he says he needs time, i know he loves me just as much as i love him, i dont know how to handle this or how to fix it. please can you advise me on what to do how to deal with the situation and possibly fix what is wrong. I still dont know why this all happend from being really inlove to a matter of hours him just ignoring me.

I do love him dearly and i wana make things work.

thank you for your time.

You have probably explained this situation yourself : you "became pushy and needy" something which frightens off most men, even really nice ones. And as this may ( of course there could be any number of other reasons, too ) have made him reluctant to take your emotional and worrying calls, this may be making you act een more desperate and needy, frightening him of even more.
So whatever else you do, calm down and stop panicking. Let it rest and settle. Remember th4 wise old saying about how if you love somebody, you must set them free. If they really love you, they will return. And if they don't, then they were never really yours to start with.
Seeing a counselor may help you to become less needy and more able to handle such situations calmly

2
Posted by: dw | 2010/08/27

how long have you 2 been together?

Reply to dw