Question
Posted by: candi | 2008/08/19

help im loseing myself

hi.. i need some sort of advice please i am a compulsive eater iv gained 11kg and i dont know how to get out of this habit.. iv recently moved to a new town and left my family behind and now im living with my aunt.. im extreemly depressed but im trying to change my attitude but then i just go eat and i feel num... please help i dont know what to do im loseing myself!

See a shrink, especialyl a CBT oriiented psychologist, for assessment and help to break these bad habits. And if there is significant Depression present, he/she can help you deal with that, too