Question
Posted by: Yas | 2008-12-04

HELP IM CONFUSED

I have been experincing the following symptoms for the last four days. Yesterday I started to feel better but today I woke up worse than ever.

STIFF NECK
HEADACHES
CONFUSED
DIZZY
BLURRED VISION
ITCHY - FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS CRAWLING IN MY VEINS OR BLOOD
NAUSEA
TIRED AND SLEEP\
POOR CONCENTRATION AT WORK-CANNOT TYPE WORDS CORRECTLY- CANT SEEM TO REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL.
SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS-FORGET PEOPLES NAMES.

I am afraid to go my medical doctor coz, he may find something wrong with me. I have a very low immune system and I always get sick - with the most weirdess things and none of the illnesses were related.
Can you please help me steer to the right direction and if you think this is serious that I do see my doctor.

I am also afraid that he may think that i am a hypocondriac.

Hallo Yas,
I think you know that there could be something seriously wrong and that you should see your doctor - this can be signs of meningitis, encephalitis, or even a stroke. Please see your doctor as soon as possible.