Question
Posted by: Sean A. Mc cartney | 2009/10/21

help im at wits end.

i have, spastic colon, ulcer, overactive adrenal gland, high acidity. internal and external vericose veins &  spider veins on legs and privates. restless leg syndrome. erratic sleep cycles. these are all playing havoc with my body and one advice cancels out another. Is there any comprehensive advice or help? i am 38 and have been struggling with most of these my whole life.

Dear Sean
I am so sorry to hear that you have so many medical problems. From a dietary point of view, it is essential that anyone with multiple conditions should consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will be able to compile an individual diet prescription for you that will at least help you with the spastic colon and high acidity. This is not something I can do for you over the Internet.
So please do contact a dietitian ASAP.

1

Dear Sean
So please do contact a dietitian ASAP.