Question

Help, I don' t know what to do???

I' m a 25 year old female. I' ve been on the pill (contraceptive) for 10 years. Until last year I gave birth to my daughter. I was always very regular and on Triphasel.

In the beginning of my relationship with my husband. We couldn' t get enough of each other. We had sex EVERY day/night. Eventually it started to get a bit much for me, however my husband has got a very high sex drive. I ruled it out to hormones that the pill played a big part.

When I stopped the pill to fall pregnant, I had never experienced so much sexual desire. We were back to having sex every day again.

Then after I gave birth, our sex life was not so great. I went onto a stronger pill, Ovral. And since then, I really struggle to get myself into the mood. And sometimes I just force myself. I don' t want my husband to have the wrong idea. I' m just so exhaused from looking after my child, working full time, cleaning, etc.

Now, I finished my period 4 days ago and since then, I have this enormous sexual desire in me, like I' ve never felt before. I' m embarrased to say but I' ve gone home to masturbate. I can' t control this earge. It' s all I think about. I really don' t know where this is coming from. Is something wrong???

From the sounds of it you simply have a high libido that fluctuates with your hormones (either naturally or due to the hormones one pill or another). It must be confusing for both you and your husband, but it doesn't need to be viewed as problematic unless it's causing a problem (e.g. your husband is complaining, unable to satisfy you, angry due to confusion).

3
Posted by: maureen | 2008/10/09

can i have your husband - just for a week?

Reply to maureen
Posted by: RP | 2008/10/08

That is really hot !!!!!! i wish i was your man tonight ! ssjoe.

Reply to RP
Posted by: Sg | 2008/10/08

I doubt whether there is anything wrong with a high sex drive.We go through so many ups and downs that while it is up (excuse the pun) enjoy it to the full

Reply to Sg