Posted by: Sienna | 2011-11-29

Help for restless legs (this works but is it harmful)?

Hi Cyberdoc

Both my mom and I suffer from restless legs. Can drive you crazy.
I do have a back conditon and my mom developed it after a hip replacement. It was suggested that we each take 1 x sachet of Rehidrate a week.

What I want to say is that although I find it totally disgusting to drink, it truly works and the effect seems to last almost a week as well.

We have been doing this for over 6 months and a definite improvement or I would say control.

Can you explain this?

Do you think it is dangerous. My mom is diabetic.
We haven''t had any side effects except relief.
I am just wondering if it is harmful to the liver or kidneys or something?

A chiropractor suggested this to us ages ago (he said he had a theory) and I promise it works.

Rehidrate contains electrolytes and a shortage of electrolytes can cause cramping of the legs. It is not dangerous and if it works, continue taking it.