Question
Posted by: Yolanda | 2010/03/16

Help for my mother

Hi, my Mother has been through a few rough years and she really needs to see a professional to help her deal with it all. The problem is that she cannot afford it..... I will have to pay for her session cash and I dont mind helping where I can but I cannot affor the R400+ that most professionals charge for a session as I am sure she will need quite a few. Is there somewhere we can go that will have a good service with more reasonable prices? i really want her to get help. Thanks

I know the costs seem high - though, have you seen what a plumber or electrician charges ? Its not likely that a properly trained and qualified specialist will charge much less, as their costs of being in practice are surprisingly high. Depending on the nature of your mom's problems, maybe SADAG or DAMSA could advise on counsellors charging relatively low rates, or you could check out what is available at your nearest major state hospital or clinic, or medical school

1