Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-17

Help for counselor

I have a husband who cant stop going on weird / sick sexual websites? I think it is sick. Because of that lost my interest in a sex. After trying hard to look past it but I cant. We fight every month over it. I dont think it is normal.Please do you think he needs to see a counselor?

From what you have described he needs a counsellor and you need the support as the habit is now impacting on the relationship.

Posted by: Anom | 2011-11-17

Sounds normal to me. If it was child porn or animal stuff then you might have a serios problem but most guys enjoy porn from time to time.

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-17

He goes on website where there are sexchats, bdsm stuff, slutty websites and more yucky ones

Posted by: Chris | 2011-11-17

What kind of sites does he visit?

Reply to Chris