Question
Posted by: Librix | 2008/10/23

Help!! Fantasy or reality

I know I logged a question before, but I have more.
I love sex, due to the pure relaxation\ pleasure that comes from it.
But I masturbate more than having sex.
I have fantasies, due to the young exposure of porn
I want to fulfill them and I hope that “ it "  would go away, the urge on doing it again.
Question: should it stay a fantasy which remains in my head or can this fantasies become reality?

It depends on what the fantasy is; whether your partner would be willing to do this, and also whether in fact you want to act it out. Many people fantasise, but not all would like to do what they fantasise about. One of the problems you may experience in spending more time masturbating and continued exposure to porn, is that you may find 'normal' sex less exciting...this can then be a problem in future relationships (look at previous queries logged on this site alone - many women complaining that their partner is masturbating to porn and not being sexual with them; some want to leave or have an affair, some are just desperately unhappy about this).
Whilst fantasy has a place and can enhance sexual experiences; beware of using them alone as a 'replacement' as it may end up being all you have...

4
Posted by: Librix | 2008/10/28

All your help makes sense. And yes sex has become somewhat boring to me, due to never really trying something new. yes I have a partner, but she could just as well not be there, due to the lack of sex. i try not to push and to make every thing about sex. but as nature tends, I am a man, who like sex. yes I watch porn to arouse me and then start my fantasies, I have talk about it to her for many times, but nothing comes of it. Sometimes i feel just like accepting that it will never happen as i would like it. she says i must go and find someone that will do what i want, but i don’ t because, it isn’ t right. i masturbate because she never " there"  to satisfy me, even if normal gentle sex is applied.
Sometimes I wish that i just don’ t get " happy"  at all

Reply to Librix
Posted by: nir | 2008/10/23

Fantasies are good in order to explore what satisfy you the best but at the same time, your partner has to be equal in participating in that. This leads to communication with your partner and understanding that not all will be good.

I have been masturbating from a long time to furful the gap but, it' s not the same. It' s the real thing to have a partner where more pleasure and joy comes from. Take it step by step and you will be fulfilled.

I have watched porn and tried to try them but my ex did not like those so it was useless, but who knows maybe in the future it could come right.

Best of luck.

Reply to nir
Posted by: nick uwc | 2008/10/23

do you have a partner librix

Reply to nick uwc
Posted by: nick uwc | 2008/10/23

would you like to be engage in chatting

Reply to nick uwc