Question

Help Diet Dr

Hi There

I have started the following routine -
B - oats only with canderell
S - crackerbread with peanut butter / or bake beans
L - fruit salad with fat free yogurt
S - cup o soup light
D - tuna salad / or chicken breast with green salad

exercise - 20mins taebo (in the mornings) 5 days a week, my question is will I see results in terms of weight loss? can you give me guidance to how much approx or amend my menu and exercise routine?

Dear Help
The diet you describe, should cause weightloss because it is low in energy and generally consists of low-glycaemic index (GI) foods. I would just add another 2 servings of low-fat or fat-free milk or yoghurt or cottage cheese to your intake to ensure that you obtain the 1200 mg of calcium adults need for bone health and to promote weightloss. Research has shown that diets which contain more low-fat or fat-free calcium-rich foods such as milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese assist weightloss. If you find that the Taebo is not sufficient to stimulate your metabolism, you can add another cardio-type exercise to your daily routine (e.g. skipping or cycling or brisk walking).

1

Dear Help