Question
Posted by: loss focus | 2008/05/28

help, could i be pregnant?

I am supposed to have my period this week. i still havent bled and im starting to get worried, i made sure i used emergency supply after an unsafe intercourse. my breast are not tender except for the minor pain on my left one, and im not nausea, im not tired.

im scared to go to the gynae ut could i be im pregnant? how do one start to notice she is pregnant and what r the early stages symptoms? does the morning after pills cause any harms in your system?

Thanks in advance

The morning after pill can delay your period, but pregnancy is also a possibility. The only way to be sure is to do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: m | 2008/05/29

Go and buy a home pregnancy test from the pharmacy. it will help u out of your misery

Reply to m